This is my third time receiving a voxbox from Influenster.”I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.” If you don’t already know what Influenster is, it’s a site that sends boxes of sample products to consumers based on a compatibility test you take prior to receiving the box. Once you receive the box, you simply have to review the products! It’s free and very simple. Check them out here.
The contents of this voxbox were:
- Mary Kay Cream Eye Color (Violet Storm)- I love this color; it’s a subtle purple with silver glitter that isn’t overpowering. It blends out nicely to a very soft lavender with silver.
- Mary Kay Lash Primer- I didn’t notice any difference when I used this with the lengthening mascara or without it. This is a clear gel that lightly coats the lashes and acts as a primer for the lashes. I’m guessing this might make a difference for someone with straight, short lashes, but I don’t know.
- Mary Kay Lash Love Lengthening Mascara- I love, love, love this mascara! My lashes are already long, but sometimes when I use other mascara’s they make me get the spider looking eye lashes. This formula is light and the wand really separates the lashes well.
- Mary Kay Concealer/ Cream Shadow Brush- Soft bristle brush that blends both concealer and cream shadow.
- Mary Kay True Dimensions Lip Stick Pink Cherie- The shade is a soft pink, but too light for me. Other than that the formula is nice; it’s moisturizing.
For the consumer: “I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.”