If you’re anything like me, you always seem to find really interesting clothing on sites like Pinterest and Tumblr. It seems the girls can always find the perfect maxi skirt/dress, boots or fringe bag. Well I found a couple of sites that actually were made to tell you where to get the fabulous skirt you saw on Pinterest or Tumblr.
- Wanelo – You can make wish lists of cool things you find on the site like Starbuck’s shirts and other random bits you may like. It gives you a direct link to the shop or stores with similar products.
- Wheretogetit – This site is a little more organized; it broken up into sections (Tv shows,Bloggers,Trends,Brands,and Celebrities,etc.) This site is more like community where others tell you where to get similar items or the exact item. I really love this site; it’s easy to find what you’re looking for and chances are that someone else already posted a look that you wanted to know about.
Today was my day to hang out with some of my closest friends, Camri and Joseph. First we had breakfast
This is my third time receiving a voxbox from Influenster.”I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.” If you don’t already know what Influenster is, it’s a site that sends boxes of sample products to consumers based on a compatibility test you take prior to receiving the box. Once you receive the box, you simply have to review the products! It’s free and very simple. Check them out here.
The contents of this voxbox were:
- Mary Kay Cream Eye Color (Violet Storm)- I love this color; it’s a subtle purple with silver glitter that isn’t overpowering. It blends out nicely to a very soft lavender with silver.
- Mary Kay Lash Primer- I didn’t notice any difference when I used this with the lengthening mascara or without it. This is a clear gel that lightly coats the lashes and acts as a primer for the lashes. I’m guessing this might make a difference for someone with straight, short lashes, but I don’t know.
- Mary Kay Lash Love Lengthening Mascara- I love, love, love this mascara! My lashes are already long, but sometimes when I use other mascara’s they make me get the spider looking eye lashes. This formula is light and the wand really separates the lashes well.
- Mary Kay Concealer/ Cream Shadow Brush- Soft bristle brush that blends both concealer and cream shadow.
- Mary Kay True Dimensions Lip Stick Pink Cherie- The shade is a soft pink, but too light for me. Other than that the formula is nice; it’s moisturizing.
For the consumer: “I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.”
Look how vintage my doctor’s office looks!
So I went to the doctor today to see if he could figure out why I had my fainting spell on Sunday.
So yesterday was a pretty simple Sunday; we didn’t even go to church though because my mom wasn’t feeling well. Me and my dad went to the movies and saw Kevin Hart’s Let Me Explain and we both agreed that it wasn’t all that funny; it had it’s moments but all in all not as funny as his last movie.
When we got back home from the movies, I was so hungry so I ate a left over piece of chicken from Popeye’s. I was still hungry, but since dinner was coming up I just went to my room. I finished listening to ‘The Fault in our Stars’ by John Green and it was amazing. I really appreciate his writing, it’s honest and funny and captivating, he’s one of my favorite authors. After I finished that book, the food still wasn’t ready so I went back to my room and started listening to ‘The Perks of Being a Wallflower’, but I had to the shut it off because my body was just telling me that it wasn’t feeling too well. Continue reading
I purchased this after using some when my mom purchased this in a set at Macy’s last year. Carol’s Daughter is a natural company that makes hair and body products that are supposedly all natural. You can purchase it from Carol’s Daughter online here or at Sephora and Macy’s.
According to the company, this product promises:
A rich, moisturizing recipe for dry, brittle and unmanageable hair to detangle and make it easier to style. The blend of Pro-vitamin B5 and Rose Extract Continue reading
Can you believe it’s already February? I mean January just zoomed by and I feel like it went by so fast and a lot happened:
– three of my friends & my ex had birthdays
– broke up with my boyfriend
– Winter break ended
– Me and my roommate changed our room around
– I started working out and I can definitely feel the pain the next day ( like today)
– Most importantly I am so HAPPY!
I realized that I like blogging, but hate the hassle of having to write everyday or take pictures because I’m kind of lazy, but I will try to blog more often so that I can look back on these days in the future and reminisce. Happy February 2013!